Research | Linguaggi Visuali e Interazione Uomo Macchina
Research Linguaggi Visuali e Interazione Uomo Macchina
Research in this area is aimed at improving the User Experience with modern interactive systems that affect the different spheres of an individual's life from health, work, leisure time, mobility, etc. A right combination of creativity, curiosity towards emerging technologies and experience in the field of Usability Engineering, feeds all the lines of research carried out in this area.
With particular reference to Human Computer Interaction, the most significant research areas include:
- Participatory Design, User Centered Design (UCD) and their applications in software development processes
- Universal design and assistive technology
- Multimodal Interaction
- Mobile Health
- ICT for Emerging Regions
As for Visual Languages, the most significant research areas include:
- Development of Interactive Visual Systems
- Information Visualization
- Usability design and testing
- Visual data mining
- Human-Computer Interaction of the Bachelor Degree in Computer Science
- Human-Computer Interaction and Software Usability of the MSc Degree in Computer Science
- Universal Design and Assistive Technologies (in English) of the MSc in Computer Science
- Human Computer Interaction and Experience Design in the Internet Of Things (English) of the MSc in Computer Science
- Enterprise Mobile Application Development of the MSc in Computer Science
- Information Visualization of the MSc in Computer Science
- Interactive Systems Design (English) of the MSc in Computer Science
Traineeship activities for students of the Bachelor Degree in Computer Science, aimed at the design and development of prototypes of usable interfaces for mobile / desktop / web-based / wearable systems, etc.
Research thesis on emerging topics in the field of Human Machine Interaction, Usability Engineering and Information Visualization.
Athula Ginige, Western Sydney University, Australia
Michela Bertolotto, University College Dublin, Ireland
Paloma Diaz and prof. Ignacio Aedo, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid, Spain
Robert Laurini, currently professor emeritus, INSA Lyon, University of Lyon, France
Angela Guercio, Kent State University, Ohio, USA
Ramesh Jain, University of California at Irvine, USA
Angela Vozella, Head of the Verification and Validation Laboratory and RAMS, Italian Aerospace Research Center (CIRA), Capua.
Gem Stepleton, University of Brighton, UK.
|Computer Languages and User Experience LaboratoryCLUELab
|Context Aware Intelligent Systems Lab
|Human Computer Interaction and Usability Engineering LabHCI-UsE
|Visual Languages and Information Visualization